Pre-Crusher - Type PBEW "Dracula"
The pre-crusher, type PBEW "Dracula" was developed to improve the capacity of downstream preparation machines and the size reduction of voluminous residual and waste wood such as packaging materials, pallets, construction wood and old wood furniture. The pre-crusher, in special design, is also suitable for the size reduction of flake- and MDF-packages. The voluminous feed material is pre-cut and dosed into the downstream process.
- Material feeding by means of a wheel loader or conveyor belt, depending on the installation of the machine
- Generously sized infeed chute which at the same time serves as a storage bin
- A slow-speed rotor tears off parts of the feed material which is further crushed on the downstream breaking combs
- Rotor drive via gear motor, elastic coupling and multiple chain
- Lateral material discharge
- Built-in grates determine the size of the end product
- Slow-speed rotor, therefore extremely quiet operation
- Easy feeding due to large storage bin
- Simple re-armouring of the crushing teeth
- Robust rotor and drive. Largely resistant to foreign objects
- Special design available for the size reduction of MDF- or particleboard piles
- Hydraulic rotor drive