• Higher fatigue strength on the front ring (without chip pocket, reduced notch effect).
• Simpler structure of the knife clamping system (fewer components / longer service life).
• Avoidance of erosion wear during the machining process. • Longer service life of the front ring.
• Higher wear resistance of the wear shoes (service life> 1 year).
• No regrinding and regrinding of wear shoes in the knife basket necessary.
• Easy replacement of individual wear shoes. • Proven zero setting further optimized.
• Significantly less cleaning effort compared to centrifugal wedge clamping.
• Electric automatic screwdriver unit with improved evaluation of the setting data (option).
• Vibration-dampening effect through modified knife carriers and front ring during the machining process (mass increase).