Knife-ring flaker - Type PZKR
The quality and consistency of flakes have a significant influence on board properties. Knife-ring flakers are flexible and can be individually adjusted to meet flaking requirements. The professional preparation of chips leads to the right flakes for particleboard.
- Chip feed system with vibration chute and magnetic drum
- Integrated heavy particle separator "Cleanomat"
- Impeller used to distribute chips
- Counter-rotating principle of the knife ring
- Chip width adjustable by knife protrusion
- Bottom discharge
- Consistent flake quality
- High throughput rates
- Quick knife changes
- Precise knife adjustment
- Uniform utilization of all knives
- No clogging even at high moisture content
- Economic to operate and maintain
- Robust, reliable, and durable